Evolution of the Desk (1980-2014)
1920’s Piano Bar Crime Drama Legend of Zelda AU. Smoke-filled lounges, hot babes and private detectives ok? Just. Yes. Ahhhhhh. What am I even
A piano arrangement of Song of Storms from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, performed by Hyun-Joo.
if i was bisexual i would use this line all the time
MY NEW MOTTO
SOMEBODY GET THIS ON A SHIRT
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
I googled ‘swimming pigeon’ once and I still haven’t recovered from this picture
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog